Newest Review: ... and the seats weren't too bad for economy! I'd definantely recomend Air 2000 / First Choice Airways, they are super! ... more
Member Name: ampuk2000
Date: 13/11/03, updated on 13/11/03 (85 review reads)
Advantages: Cheap, Friendly staff, Punctuality
Disadvantages: Aircraft needs updating, TV Screens did not work
I have only flown once with Air 2000 on a 4 hour flight to Gran Canaria from Birmingham. On this route they use the B757-200 which is a moderately sized aircraft. The first thing we noticed when we got on board was that there was very little legroom (i'm 6 foot 2) and all though I appreeciate that I may be above average height my relatives who where several inches shorter had the same problem. The entertainment was good with the ususl tv and radio channels. However, to enjoy these you needed a pair of headphones that they sold at a reasonable price. The meal was very nice (airline food is certainly improving) both in terms of quality and quantity. The crew were always friendly and helpful. The flight took off and arrived on time so all in all it was a good flight.
On the way back the experience was similar however, we had clearly got the short straw having an old crate of an aircraft. Even the stewardess said she had not seen the colour of the seats before. One of the main problems was that the entertainment system at certain seats were not working and it is not fair to pay for headphones and not be able to use them.
However, again the flight was on time.
I would recommend this airline to anyone and would certainly not hesitate to use them again.
More reviews in the field of Airline
- The Greatest Aircraft Ever Built Retires Forever
- Premium Class a waste of money
- alitalia TRS-MXP-EZE
- My Travel Airways is excellent
- Iberia: a labyrinth of internal rules for costumers suffering theft from luggage
- Manchester to Bangkok......and back again!!
- Off to the seaside (Phuket is much better than Skegness!)
- ok to do business with
- Thai Airways should do more training on cabin crew attitude
- Flying to Portugal, if you checked in online you got bounced off your flight