Newest Review: ... flying and they could tell i was extremely nervous before take off and they moved us to more private seats (as it wasnt a full plane) so ... more
The only way to fly
Air New Zealand
Member Name: Ellieczy
Air New Zealand
Advantages: Fantastic staff
I have flown with Air Newzealand twice and each time they were fantastic.
I recently took a trip to L.A with them with my boyfriend and they couldn't have been more helpful! I have a fear of flying and they could tell i was extremely nervous before take off and they moved us to more private seats (as it wasnt a full plane) so we had 4 seats between the 2 of us. They brought me some water and a magazine before take off and they checked on me numerous times throughout the flight to check I was ok.
Again on the way back from L.A they took good care of me and checked on me throughout the flight. I even emailed them when i got home to say thank you as they were so great.
The food on the plane is pretty good too! I chose the vegetarian option and included a rice/tomato sauce meal with bread roll, chocolate pot and fruit salad. The breakfast was a mushroom omlete and they will bring you whatever drink you need. The leg room on the plane (economy) was suitable for me and i was comfortable enough. I would definately fly with them again!
Summary: take great care of you
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Still some has some way to go for it to compete with the Big Boys!
- Great flight, non-pricey flight and at the end of the day its only a flight!!!
- United Airlines All The Way For Transatlantic.
- Bmi baby : Excellent Service, Low Prices
- As bad as their reputation?
- Fantastic, great service and never a problem!
- It's expensive to book early with Monarch
- Flybe: Better than expected.
- Not a premium airline-have had better experiences with budget airlines!