Newest Review: ... after she had done all the hard work so I can't comment on the booking procedure. My review only reflects what I experienced of Airtours f... more
Not for more than 2 hours.
Member Name: Owen Graham
Date: 02/05/01, updated on 02/05/01 (82 review reads)
Disadvantages: everything else
Maybe if you are going on a very short flight this would be ok, but any more than two hours will leave you desperate to get away from the airport as fast as possible. There is very little leg room and whatever you do your legs will be pushing into the seat infront all the time, and yes people will be knocking your chair every few seconds. Also you get very little shoulder room and you will be competing with your neighbour for space all the time. Not content with the profit they get from the tickets, you will be constantly bombarded with the latest deals on duty free, headphones, drinks and scratch cards.
This is NOT recommended
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Flights for free!
- Fly for 50p
- Average experience by regular flyer
- Quick and (relatively) easy...
- Yob Air -- But That's A Good Thing
- Doesn't deserve the bad press, top class airline
- Not bad, but certainly not the premium brand they make themselves out to be.
- Lives up to its five star reputation.
- Easyjet's Special Assistance Team
- DO NOT USE