Newest Review: ... after she had done all the hard work so I can't comment on the booking procedure. My review only reflects what I experienced of Airtours f... more
Date: 19/02/02, updated on 10/06/02 (67 review reads)
Advantages: internet access, check flight availablity
Disadvantages: malaga airport, extra for meals
I have recently used the MyTravel web site of Airtours to book flights to the Costa del Sol and found it very easy to use. Hope others find this comment useful. This is a very convenient way to get flight and check holiday availablity and the lastest prices and book holidays on-line. You can also access holiday auctions and check out late availablity holidays on this site.
The only problem was that you are charged extra (£10)for an in-flight meal.
The actual flight to Malaga was delayed by about half and hour each way.
The flight times were very convinient, namely we took off at 15:55 from Manchester, flying time 2:40 mins. We flow back from Malaga at 12:40.
More reviews in the field of Airline
- FLYAWAY AIR
- Easyjet: Expensive for Barcelona
- Barcelona: Good choice!
- Pay for what you get, and its all good.
- Not bad in Cattle class
- Terrible on-line booking experience and poor customer service!
- Don't fly Monarch.com... EXPECT LESS. PAY MORE
- Monarch - Down There With Ryan Air - Certainly NOT Regal!
- My Qantas Journey
- BA - excellent service on slightly older planes