Newest Review: ... flying direct to Bulgaria. Unfortunately although their fleet is being modernised and is now mostly Boeings, they still have some ... more
STAY WELL CLEAR
Member Name: jlgovan
Disadvantages: TOO MANY TO LIST...VERY POOR SAFETY
Where do I start? I flew Edinburgh to Bulgaria on what can only be described as an old russian tin bird! There were cracks everywhere, air con barely worked and the flight was like a sauna. The stewards/esses spoke very little english. Toilet covered in graffity and original toilet seat replaced by a wooden b&q toilet seat that was way too big for the toilet.
On return flight I thought I was going to die, the plane just dropped and the pilot who also did not speak english sounded stoned! STAY AWAY
Summary: dangerous, accident waiting to happen
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Deserve better
- Full Marks for Airtours
- Merpati Airllines - No thanks
- Long Haul-not a problem for Thomas Cook
- Amateur airline !!!!
- Doesn't deserve the bad press, top class airline
- Not bad, but certainly not the premium brand they make themselves out to be.
- Easyjet's Special Assistance Team
- DO NOT USE
- Not the most luxurious flight, but do not believe the scare stories