Newest Review: ... in the morning. It was really embarrasing as it was my first trip abroad...but Indian Airlines served very nicely by arranging for the bus... more
Member Name: spgupta
Advantages: Good Service and value for your money
My wife and I travelled on Indian Airlines on 14 Days' Air-Pass travelling the length and breadth of India. It was a wonderful and cost effective experience. The flights were on time. We were greeted in the cabin with sari-clad smiling hostesses. We were offered sweets before take off and drinks (fruit juice) during the flights.
No baggage was ever mislaid by the handlers or lost by the airline.
It was a joy using Indian Airlines. I know there are even better Airlines in India but they do not offer Air-Pass fares. On the whole Indian Airlines offered good value for money and service with smiles.
Summary: Good overall service and value
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Room for improvement
- Don't use China Eastern Airlines
- What a fantastic experience!
- A typical low cost airline
- Smoke in the cockpit!
- Not bad, but certainly not the premium brand they make themselves out to be.
- Anybody considering flying with Flybe, DON'T!
- Safe, but not exactly enjoyable
- Not the most luxurious flight, but do not believe the scare stories
- No problems!