Newest Review: ... aware. They also try to scare you into prebooking seats warning you may have to sit on your own if you don't reserve at a minimum £6.00 ea... more
Member Name: kellyward
Advantages: Website, friendly staff
My family and I recently flew to Malaga airport from Leeds/Bradford with Jet 2.com. From the minute I booked the flight, Jet 2 were so easy to deal with, not to mention great value for money. I had several queries regarding my flight, all of which were answered clearly and helpfully, both on the phone and when arriving at Leeds/Bradford Airport. The online check in facility on the website was so easy to use, and saved a lot of time when dropping off our luggage, allowing us to relax before our flight. During the flight, the cabin crew were polite and friendly, and my mum, who is terrified of flying and was visibly upset, was put at ease by the lovely crews we flew with, both to Malaga and on our return. I would definitely recommend Jet 2 when booking flights/holidays, and will definitely be using them again in the future.
Summary: Fantastic airline, will be recommending to friends.
More reviews in the field of Airline
- No frills budget airline that'll take you over the Atlantic for a lot less
- Not an outright success but not bad for the money
- Monarch airlines is a must!
- Smiles as big as airmiles
- Well, I ain't tried Aeroflot yet!
- Fantastic Cabin Service
- Friendly local airline
- Terrible on-line booking experience and poor customer service!
- Don't fly Monarch.com... EXPECT LESS. PAY MORE
- Monarch - Down There With Ryan Air - Certainly NOT Regal!