Newest Review: ... it to be by far the best service I have experienced on an airline. From the speedy check in to the roomy economy seats, this is stress fr... more
Member Name: Pattybugnoli
Advantages: Good check in
When 6 months I was told I would begin working with our clients based in Switzerland, I recalled that their national airline had gone bust!
This airline is now called Swiss. It was a major embarassment for the Government!
I normally fly with Swiss to both Zurich and Geneve (I go to Malpensa with British Airways and then drive to Lugano from there)
Swiss fly from Heathrow and from City. I prefer city and I book my flights in and out of City Airport.
the flight to Geneve is not very busy in business, while the one to Zurich is normally full both in business and economy, at least in the evening when I normally fly.
I found their check in service very efficient, no long queues.
The food on board is nothing to write home about, to be honest. This is where they could surely do better. I recently took to try their offer of Swiss wines, they have some good whites!
In terms of tariffs, I know that they are cheaper than BA in business, I am not sure in economy.
Summary: The Swiss airline
More reviews in the field of Airline
- It's easy when you know how
- WE ALMOST CRASHED ON A RYANAIR FLIGHT!!!
- Play Sardines with Thomas Cook Airlines
- Great charter airline
- Totally unacceptable!
- Manchester to Bangkok......and back again!!
- Off to the seaside (Phuket is much better than Skegness!)
- Thai Airways should do more training on cabin crew attitude
- Flying to Portugal, if you checked in online you got bounced off your flight