Newest Review: ... the plane was full of noisy children. This is absolutely to be expected, however, as a couple with no children it did grate on us, e... more
Friendly and easy service from Thomson
Author Name: dirtybassdj
Advantages: Friendly staff, efficient service and fairly priced
I used thomson to return to the UK from corfu in October of this year and had an easy and pleasant journey back, although there was not a single seat empty it was a tight but enjoyable flight.
The cabin staff were helpful and friendly, however the drinks and snack prices were stupidly overpriced and because I had only euro's in cash they charged an excess fee for converting the currency so it cost approximately £4.50 for a can of coke and £9.20 for cheese and crackers with a bag of crisps!
The onflight entertainment had a selection of content to choose from including several tv channels, 3 films which were free to choose from and premium extras which you could add on during the flight, there were also games and radio channels so a fair bit to stay occupied for a while..
My ticket cost me £129.00 with tax so was fairly priced considering it cost over £600 for the flight outwards with another airline.
Would recommend thomson for flights
Summary: Recommended to fly with, good service well priced
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Decent price for an average flight
- Royal Brunei: London to Dubai
- Not bad, but certainly not the premium brand they make themselves out to be.
- Ryanair - the cheap airline
- Cheap flight, impressive for the price.
- Air India Express - Even Worse Than Air India
- Go fly with them
- give my wife's tears back
- Not the most luxurious flight, but do not believe the scare stories
- No problems!