Newest Review: ... large bookings in the first place. We were determined to not let it impact our spirits and proceeded through security to board the plane... more
Not impressed on return flight to US in August
Member Name: Reviewmasterz
Advantages: Only if you cannot get another airline
Disadvantages: Poor poor poor
I have always raved about Virgin since I first started flying 20 years ago. Their inflight entertainment was always the best, and the friendliness of the staff too.
But this summer, what a let down.
The check-in girl at Heathrow was depressing, with no smiles, and no smiles from anyone apart from if they really had to.
The main problem was the average film entertainment. NO just in the cinema releases, but more akin to what I expect Virginmedia cable to provide. DVD rental releases more like.
Then the meals were another issue. drinks used to come around more frequently, but this time, once possibly twice in over 7 hours. NO cans anymore, but glasses filled to the brim with ice, so you didn't get anything to drink and if no ice, it was luke warm.
No hot towels.
And the food, breakfast was no existent for an overnight flight.
Too depressing and cross to write this, but needless to say, I will try competitor airlines now.
Summary: I will go with a competitor
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Royal Brunei: London to Dubai
- Manchester to Bangkok......and back again!!
- Off to the seaside (Phuket is much better than Skegness!)
- Ryanair - the cheap airline
- Cheap flight, impressive for the price.
- Air India Express - Even Worse Than Air India
- Go fly with them
- ok to do business with
- Thai Airways should do more training on cabin crew attitude
- Flying to Portugal, if you checked in online you got bounced off your flight