Newest Review: ... were very kind to all the passengers and served everyone kindly and efficiently. This was one of the good points of the journey. Also th... more
Typical Tour Flight
Member Name: Odinsday
Date: 10/10/00, updated on 10/10/00 (243 review reads)
Advantages: Polite staff
Disadvantages: Typical Package Tour flight.
Cramped, rished, badly organised check-in. Who am I describing? Most package holiday flights, really. VirginSun are no exception. Their saving grace is that the staff are polite, the service efficent and the food semi-edible. They got me to Crete and back safely. I'm not sure I'd want to fly any further than that in such a small plane, but I don't think they do go any further.
I'd love for an airline to make a stand and put an extra inch or two between the seats. VirginSun do offer some seats like that, but I was unable to get one on my flight with them due to oversubscription.
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Ryanair-Super dooper promotion!
- Up ,up and away
- Second only to BA
- how bad can you get??
- Manchester to Bangkok......and back again!!
- Off to the seaside (Phuket is much better than Skegness!)
- ok to do business with
- Thai Airways should do more training on cabin crew attitude
- Flying to Portugal, if you checked in online you got bounced off your flight