Newest Review: ... were very kind to all the passengers and served everyone kindly and efficiently. This was one of the good points of the journey. Also th... more
Not Too Bad
Date: 28/09/01, updated on 02/10/01 (120 review reads)
Advantages: see op
Disadvantages: see op
In mid august this year i flew out with my family to alicante airport on a virgin sun plane. This was a two and a half hour flight.
The staff onbaord of the plane were very kind to all the passengers and served everyone kindly and efficiently. This was one of the good points of the journey. Also the entertainment on board was very good because you could watch the television or read the days newspapers on board which were handed out just before you boarded the plane. The television programs they showed you were only fools and horses and rugrats on the way there and one foot in the grave and hey arnold on the way back.
The dissapointments of the journey were that is was cramped and the breakfast was not too good, but the entertainment made up for that.
Overall i thought that the flight was good and i would give it 8/10.
More reviews in the field of Airline
- Knickers, Free Chocolate and Semi-Famous Footballers
- Value, Comfort or Safety?
- Good leg room on Monarch flight to Alicante
- Air Cubana, just plane terrible
- Fly for £2.49 *UPDATE*
- Doesn't deserve the bad press, top class airline
- Not bad, but certainly not the premium brand they make themselves out to be.
- Easyjet's Special Assistance Team
- DO NOT USE
- Not the most luxurious flight, but do not believe the scare stories