Newest Review: ... of their carry-on is different from the standard used my many other airlines, so if you have a case that can be taken on other airl... more
Bad customer service! Bank transfer option doesn't function well.
Author Name: Mr K
Disadvantages: Bad customer service, inability to help!
Wizzair branch in Latvia.
I have been flying with Wizzair for year, at first everything went smoothly. I have been paying for my tickets with a debit card, but this time I have decided to use a bank transfer just to save some money because the transfer is a bit cheaper. In their terms they say that it takes 5 days to fully process the transaction, if I don't receive an e-mail than I should call local country's branch.
Calling the branch in Latvia. Here is the conversation:
- Hello, my name is K***, I am having trouble with the bank transfer, could you please check your database what went wrong?
- Yes. Could you give me your details?
I gave all my details...after that she says:
- Sorry, but you have paid 79 Euros, the ticket price is 81. The purchase has been declined.
Hmmm....interesting, I have been paying in Lats (Latvian currency) , I have pay the exact amount which was needed, I even checked the bank statements. Why is she talking about Euros? Ok, and where is my money?
What I ask her is simple:
- How can I get my money back?
- You have to fill-in the form.
- But where can I get it?
- You will have to talk to the manager about it.
- And how can I do that?
- He is in his office from 10 a.m. - 5 p. M.
I have called him for 2 days! He didn't pick up the phone...he probably had 10 missed calls from me. What now? I have called the branch info centre, same answer: "talk to the manager". And this time I think I have heard Facebook messages, most of us can recognise these *pip* sounds, who use this Network. What the f***, she is talking with me and at the same time using Facebook? Hmm...nice work. She was replying with no interest helping me. Great service...Don't use bank transfer
Summary: Don't use Wizzair Bank Transfer options
More reviews in the field of Airline
- A refreshing change
- Cheap but not all that cheerful!
- Cancelled Easyjet Barcelona Flight Spanish Strikes
- Great airline
- Good airline, Good service
- Anybody considering flying with Flybe, DON'T!
- Safe, but not exactly enjoyable
- Great Routes Slightly Cold Service
- Fantastic Cabin Service
- Friendly local airline