Newest Review: ... a chance you really should use the lounge. In the past year due to travelling more with BA I have managed to progress to the Silver level... more
Terminal 5 - a long term sucess
BA Terminal 5
Member Name: clairerimmer
BA Terminal 5
Advantages: Easy access, lots to do
Disadvantages: Expensive parking (but most UK airports do)
A very smart and modern airport. With big TV screens for you to watch the news while waiting for your flight, definitely helps pass the time. There are plenty of shops and Gordon Ramsey restaurant. Check in is really easy, although easiest to do online there are lots of machines just in the entrance where you can check in or print off your boarding pass. Security like every British airport was thorough, shoes and belts etc to be taken off. May seem long winded but has to be done. Car parking was easy and they have smart machines that you can type in your car registration plate and it will locate your car. The airport is very easy to get to, and if coming along the M4, there is no need to go on the M25 which is usually full of traffic. All in all a great airport and will certainly be using again.
Summary: Brilliant modern, smart, clean airport
More reviews in the field of Airport
- Take your own food
- Durham Tees Valley Airport
- Manila Airport - don't sleep on the floor!
- Girona Airport- still another hour to Barcelona!
- Setting The Standard For Customer Service And Community Work In Aviation
- The Key to Success Is Knowing All Your Options
- BA Terminal 5 Galleries Lounge
- Birmingham airport
- How can the Eurocrats run Europe with such a small airport?