Product Type: Canon All in one Printer
Newest Review: ... are relatively cheap when compared to other manufactures but I always buy the compatible cartridges which are cheaper and usually ... more
must buy for the regular user Must Read
Canon Pixma MP110
Member Name: gunnerz
Canon Pixma MP110
Date: 17/05/09, updated on 25/07/09 (40 review reads)
Advantages: Cheap Ink
I have owned this printer for a few years and it has never broken down on me. It gives clear vibrant colours when printing and when scanning it is next to perfection. The original ink cartridges are relatively cheap when compared to other manufactures but I always buy the compatible cartridges which are cheaper and usually cost a pound per black or colour cartridge. This can also be used as a fax machine if it is connected to a computer and can also be used as a stand alone photo copier. This printer uses BCI 24 black and colour ink cartridges which have 9 ml and 13 ml respectively. The worst bit about this is the time it takes to scan and print out things. There is a quicker modes although this does reduce the print quality which is very noticeable in pictures / images. The build quality of the printer itself is very good although due to the paper being loaded from the top the plastic which is used to hold the paper in place did snap off after a year but apart from that the printer is very good and overall this is a must buy for the regular user.
Summary: Very good for regular user
More reviews in the field of All in one Printer
- easy to use child frendly all in one
- Reliable and good value for money printer - would buy this one again!
- Good consumer level printer
- Quality all round printer!
- The best home all in one
- Kodak ESP C110 All-in-one
- The Kodak ESP C310 the all-in-one that doesn't live up to the cheap ink claims
- The F380 a reliable all-in-one printer for your home
- Good Value versatile printer
- Great all in one, if you can put up with occasional problems!