* Prices may differ from that shown
I usually don't write reviews, but after I feel that I need 30 minutes to calm myself down after using this printer every time I need to use, I wanted to warn others.
I am trying to scan to mail, 2-3 documents, 2-4 pages each.
1. I need to re-type my email address for every such document, there is no option to use the previous address (there is a recent address book, but my address doesn't get there).
2. The touch screen keyboard is awful - by typing an email address of 10 characters almost anytime I have 2 mistakes, and I am used to touch screens.
3. When I put the document in the feeder, in 50% of the cases it is not recognized, and then it scans from the glass. So I need to start a new scan, type my name again, get 2 mistakes, pray it will scan from the feeder, and then scan again.
4. In the times it does take my 2-3 pages from the feeder, in 50% of the cases it grabs 2 pages together, or maybe even 3, gets a paper jam in the feeder. Then I need to go back through 1,2,3.
Bottom line - it takes me about 15 minutes to scan 3 documents with 2-4 pages each. Total waste of time!
Almost every time I am trying to print, it says that the paper size doesn't exist, although it does exist in another tray.