Product Type: Onkyo Amplifiers
Newest Review: ... far. Its best feature: 5 separate audio components. I own a Sony laptop, iPod, decks and many CDs, so I was able to connect all of those se... more
Poor Quality Amplifier
Onkyo A 9155
Member Name: byronwilliams
Onkyo A 9155
Disadvantages: Shoddy quality
Onkyo is one of those companies that has really gotten me upset. In the past year, I've needed to take this amplifier for repairs for the same problem! And at the end of the day, it still doesn't work and they won't replace the defected amplifier with a new one. Their customer service is very, very bad and I would suggest that you don't buy any products from Onkyo. The amplifier itself has a decent design with good features but it's not very durable and has poor workmanship. The knobs work for some time until they when you spin them, nothing seems to be responding. Always, the back connectors have shorts after awhile and the whole workmanship of this product is shoddy. Not only that, but when the product goes bad, the company will not stand buy it's warranty. Overall, do not buy this product as there are much better alternatives on the market at the same price.
Summary: Poor Product
|Ease of use:|
More reviews in the field of Amplifier
- A Great speaker system with a powerful sound and Sturdy build
- A must have for your home TV network
- Rotel....a name you can trust at a price that you can afford.
- If it's good enough for Zakk, it's good enough for me!
- From toddler to dodderer, this amp will get you moving!
- A great value Amp
- Roland Cube 30x Amplifier Review - 05.07.2012
- Standard amp, nothing special.
- Excellent sound!
- Lepai leaps to the rescue