Product Type: Adidas Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... £1. It's varied a lot but expect to pay the higher price. This is not the only Adidas deodorant on the shelf! I have seen this being sold... more
Challenge?! Yes please!
Adidas Blue Challenge Deodorant
Member Name: jlaker1992
Adidas Blue Challenge Deodorant
Advantages: Cheap, nice bottle, works ok
Disadvantages: Doesnt last long enough
I have tried a few Adidas products in the past and found them to be good. I have Adidas football boots, shin pads and even an Adidas sports bag. I never expected them to have a deodorant range so it was new to me when I tried this! I actually tried This first at Christmas time last year, I recieved a gift set from my nan and it contained this deodorant, the shower gel and an eau de toilett. I have had good experiences with this deodorant and I will explain why now!
I first tried this as a gift, so I wasn't sure of the cost of it. After I finished the bottle I had a look for it at tesco, it was around £2. In recent months it has been on offer for £1. It's varied a lot but expect to pay the higher price. This is not the only Adidas deodorant on the shelf! I have seen this being sold in tesco/boots and savers. The bottle for blue challenge is obviously blue, and it stands tall. There are a large option and a smaller option.
Does it work/smell nice?:
This is an antiperspirant and is meant to stop you from sweating. It is also meant to make you smell fresh! In my experience I would say that this does stop you from sweating to an extent, it's not the best as after a while it stops working. It doesn't last aslong as you would like, I would not recommend this if your into sports and very active as it won't last long. If you want something to give you a fresh scent throughout the day then this is for you! The smell is pleasent and sweet, it's not too strong. I would say its a smell which isnt going to wow you, but is pleasant. It's worth a try for the price, I know a lot of people who use this too, especially in my football team.
This product gets a 3 star rating from me. It works well for a small amount of time and the smell is very nice. I would recommend this to you and I think it is worth a try. It doesn't cost too much either. It's an average anti persprant that is worth a try if found on offer! You never know, you may receive it in a gift set this Christmas!
Thanks for reading my review :)
Summary: Worth a try
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Soap and Glory - Mist you Madly
- Sure Crystal Clear Diamond Deodorant Spray
- Nivea Invisible for Black & White Clear Spray
- Nivea Deodorant Double Effect Violet Senses
- I FEEL FRESH TO THE TOUCH
- Smelling Mineral Fresh All Day!
- Not Tempted To Buy It Again
- Summer Fresh!
- Single effect more like...
- It's Crystal Clear For Me........
- L'Oreal Men Expert Full Power Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Lancome Body & Suncare Bocage Deodorant Gentle Caress Roll-On Deodorant
- L'Oreal Men Expert Zero Trace Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- L'Oreal Men Expert Sensitive Comfort Roll On
- L'Oreal Men Expert Sensitive Comfort Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Jacques Bogart Silver Scent Deodorant Spray
- Puma White Deodorant Spray
- Replay For Her Deodorant Spray
- Replay For Him Deodorant Spray
- Tabac Anti Perspirant Spray