Product Type: Amplex Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... work and especially if you have to go to meetings, you need something that goes the distance. This one is my favourite of all time. You ... more
Amplex is ample for armpits
Member Name: lak11
Date: 03/03/10, updated on 08/06/13 (95 review reads)
Advantages: non messy, economical, does it's job
Disadvantages: None for me
I find Amplex roll on deodorant is ideal to use as a an every day anti-perspirant deodorant. It is the product that I prefer to use for daily use.
I use Amplex roll on even whilst on holiday in hot countries. However, I do admit, of an evening while holidaying I sometimes use Mitchum or I use the Amplex but also use a very small amount of a spray deodorant. BUT this is really just a precautionary measure and I don't think I smell too much and I don't have too much of a problem of underarm sweating.
This is my usual deodorant. I find that it dries better than most roll ons. I find it quite good at not leaving white marks on dark clothes IF it is allowed to dry properly before dressing. I haven't really found any deodorant that is completely invisible, despite claims to the contrary.
This deodorant is effective for the day.
I use the active type or the pink. I prefer the pale blue lidded versions as the smell is subtle and therefore doesn't clash with other toiletries and perfumes. The deodorant comes in 60 ml thick see through plastic bottles so you can see when you're getting low.
It is reasonably priced. I most often buy it from 'Savers' and never pay more than eighty pence.
Another plus is that it doesn't sting and, although I don't suppose you should really do this, I have used it after shaving my under arms.
I find that Amplex roll on doesn't drip, unlike some other brands that make a mess of the container or drip on clothes or parts of your body where you're not using deodorant! Therefore there is very little waste with this brand.
Summary: Good every day anti perspirant deodorant
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Almost a Goddess
- Sure: a sure bet
- Takes me right back to the 70s
- Don't state things that aren't true dove!
- Never again!
- Strong yet gentle
- Where were all the nymphs it was supposed to attract?
- A 'dry' fragrance from Charlie
- Vasline Compressed Active Fresh Anti Perspirant - great as long as your not in a ...
- Sure really doesn't let you down!
- Tisserand Rose Blend Deodorant Roll On
- Acqua di Parma Colonia deodorant spray
- Cartier Declaration d'un Soir Deodorant Stick
- Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Homme Deodorant Spray
- Guerlain Homme Deodorant Stick
- Clinique Roll On Deodorant
- Vichy 48hr Anti Perspirant No White Marks No Yellow Stains Spray
- Vichy Antiperspirant Deodorant
- Vichy Antiperspirant Roll on
- Tisserand Lavender Blend Deodorant Roll On