* Prices may differ from that shown
The Product ~ PUR Gold!
The body spray comes in a 16cm shiny white canister. With a no nonsense Calibri capital silver font, the 75ml deodorizer is furnished with a minimalistic but classy look. The only application advice on the reverse of the product is not to 'use on broken skin'! The body spray comes as part of a collection in the Pur Blanca range that was first released in 2003 by Avon. The fragrance is described as being within the floral group. I personally feel that the atomizer is closely related to the perfume in its aromatic essence.
My Usage Experience ~ As PUR as the driven snow!
1) My aerosol comes out in a heavier mist that has an excellent lengthy range of a couple of feet! Due to this, I tend to spritz from around eight inches from my skin. The moistness of the vaporizer soon dissipates leaving the skin dry but fragrant.
2) Although the perfume is noted to have Top Notes of white freesia, ylang-ylang and aquatic mint, although I can detect the freesia, I can't personally perceive the water mint and ylang-ylang! In fact, the aromatic scents of peony and water lily come to the fore. I find the initial bursts of these amazingly captivating Notes are a delight on the senses, if a tad bit over-whelming. Only a couple of short spurts are needed to furnish the skin with this warm fragrant gem.
3) The bouquet soon trails off to the hearty Middle Notes of white rose, but not the water lily and peony I ascertained in the Top Notes and reflected in the Pur Blanca perfume. The fragrance I can distinguish is ylang-ylang and the spicier Notes of white sandlewood and musk which is nothing short of gorgeous. These exotic and more sensuous balms provides a warmer ambience to the incense that is gratifying to the senses and makes me feel blissfully cheery :~)
4) The final Base Notes are no disappointment either! With the sandlewood and musk remaining, the enchanting aura is a charming experience to wear. I generally spray a little on my wrist, once on my neck and a couple of dustings on my legs. I even spray a little into the air and immediately walk underneath; this delicately coats my hair to afford a fragrant wafting as I walk! :~) This spray has not affected my clothes at all when I occasionally spray over a dress I'm wearing for an evening out. Even although I don't notice the bouquet after a short while, I know that the perfume last as reflected by the comments of others that inform me they can notice the aroma long after the initial application.
Would I Recommend It? ~ PUR White!
An unreserved yes! The Pur Blanca Perfumed Body Spray has delicate but impressive Base Notes that make it a most flattering and graceful fragrance via the deodorizing format. I would say that I have found the aroma perfectly suited for any occasion, though particularly, evenings out! This body spray can be purchased via your local Avon rep as I did, or online from various outlets. The Avon website, http://avonshop.co.uk, is currently selling this product for £3.60
Thank you for taking the time to read my review xXx
I like the Perfume of this scent and since I wear Body Spray every day then I was always going to try the Body Spray. The main part that put me off buying this was the price of it. I feel that the Body Sprays in Avon are far too expensive, and even when they are on an offer they still seem pretty dear. I do know that since these are usually Body Sprays of a Perfume then they would be that bit more expensive, but still - i'm not made of money!
The right price of this is £3.60 - this has increased this year from £3.50. For a 75ml body spray. The offer price of this is usually half price, so £1.80 but a couple of Avon books ago most of the Body Sprays were on offer for £1.25 each which is the best offer i've seen, so I stocked up on £10 worth.
The tin for this is alright. Just your normal tin shape, but instead of this feeling cold like what tins normally do, it seems to have a light plastic covering over it which covers the whole tin. It's alright and just a simple white tin with a white lid.
When you spray this it comes out in quite a fine spray. It is strong enough though and gives a good coverage. The scent is quite strong and seems to last a good bit of the day but I still freshen up later in the day with this though, which obviously means that a tin doesn't last me a huge amount of time.
So more important, how does this smell? It is a nice light and airy scent. It's hard to describe what this smells like, but it seems to be a mixture of white florals and an airy sparkling scent. It smells fresh and pure and just the kind of scent that I tend to go for.
A really nice scent and a nice little scented range, but just wished it was that bit cheaper.
Pur Blanca body spray, was one of the first I bought from Avon, and has remained a favourite.
The spray is in a white canister with silver writing, and a tall white cap, so while its not fancy, its fairly attractive. The nozzle is the older style (not curvy) and is in white also, with a 'gold' rim. This does mean that it can spray a bit too much, because the nozzle tends to spray the perfume in a wider area.
The scent is very light and airy, but fairly strong and lasts for a long time when sprayed. It's very sweet with slight vanilla and jasmine and just an edge of citrus smelling top notes, and has a hint of musk underneath, which adds to the layers but doesn't override. As this isn't the most exciting of scents it can work well with others, to create layers.
The last time I bought from Avon, the spray was available on offer for £1.50, which is fairly reasonable seeing as you can't buy these scents outside of Avon, although I believe it is usually £3 per 75ml can.
Avon / Perfumed body spray 'Pur Blanca' /