Product Type: Dove Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... its clean soapy scent and I like the added protection of antiperspirant. Dove antiperspirant is housed in a nice white can with the d... more
A Long Lasting Deodorant
Dove Deodorant Spray
Member Name: lynnmc
Dove Deodorant Spray
Advantages: Lasts all day, Moisturises
Disadvantages: White marks
I always buy Dove soap and deodorants as I find them gentle on my skin and moisturising. There is quite a big range of these dove antiperspirants available these days, some for sensitive skin or with different scents and ingredients but I find there is so much to choose from that I don't know what to go for and always end up getting the old original.
I prefer the aerosol to the roll on deodorants in general as I find them quicker to apply and faster to dry.
This Dove antiperspirant smells like most of the original Dove products, which is a clean soapy kind of scent. I find that the scent is long lasting and I can still smell it after a days work.
The can is white with a blue plastic lid. The one I usually get is 150ml and is £1.93 in Boots at the moment. It is a little more expensive than many anti perspirants but it is worth paying the extra as it lasts all day long so the can lasts much longer than one I may have to spray a few times throughout the day. There is also a travel size 35ml can which can be bought for under £1 and is very small and easy to put in your handbag for a weekend away. The dove original roll on is also small, smells the same and is long lasting.
I do find this deodorant tends to leave white marks on my clothing so I have to make sure it is dry and be careful when wearing dark clothing. I think this seems to last longer than most deodorants and the smell isn't floral or anything so it doesn't clash with the smell of any perfume I am wearing.
I have never found this spray to irritate my skin and I don't get dry or itchy underarms after using it.
This is a brand I think is consistently good and feel is better quality than cheaper anti perspirants. It is often on offer so I tend to stock up when I see a good deal.
Summary: A great brand
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Right Guard 3d
- Tease me, tease me, tease me, tease me baby, till I lose control.
- Smooth pits
- I reliable deodorant to stop us being sweaty bettys!
- Not a zingy enough smell for me - but works well
- Get your FCUK On
- Charlie - pink
- Great For A Quick Freshen Up.
- Turn Your Dreams Intu A Body Spray.
- sweat buster!
- Jason Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick
- Salt of The Earth Natural Spray Deodorant
- Alva Crystal Deo Sensitive Deo Stick
- Jason Lavender Deodorant Stick
- Tesco Lilac Body Spray
- Nivea Invisible Black & White 48h Antiperspirant
- Impulse Very Pink Body Spray
- Salt of The Earth Natural Travel Spray Deodorant
- Dove Beauty Finish Deodorant
- Soft & Gentle Extra Fresh Lotus & Watermelon