Product Type: Dove Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... bag then you would probably prefer a smaller can as this one is rather large. Typical of Dove, this product comes in rather simple yet ... more
Member Name: spangledboots
Dove Antiperspirant Aerosol Go Fresh Grapefruit & Lemongrass
Date: 04/07/12, updated on 08/07/12 (7 review reads)
Advantages: price, smell no white marks, no burning, gentle
Disadvantages: cannot always obtain this fragrance
The Dove go fresh range, is by far my favorite deodorant range, whether it be the aerosols or the roll on sticks. They smell absolutely divine, when you get out of the shower, and spray yourself, the smell stays all day long. Not only that, i don't find that they leave white marks or cause any burning or irritation, unlike many other aerosols that i have tried.
The Lemongrass one, i always seem to turn back to and repurchase, as i just cant get enough of the fragrance. If you love gentle citrus fragrances then this is the deodorant for you. Not only does it smell lovely, It is priced comparable to many of the other deodrants on the market, and is very reasonable, further to this i have found that you can pick it up often on deals, within different supermarkets, chemists or beauty stores, with it often being included within their deals.
I would defiantly reccomend this to anyone who loves citrus, and likes to stay fresh all day long.
Summary: lovely deodrant.
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Mum Sensitive Care Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Impulse New York
- Adidas Action 3 Sensitive Anti-Perspirant
- Molton Brown Re-Charge Black Pepper Anti-Perspirant Stick
- Issey Miyake L'Eau d'Issey Homme Sport Deodorant Stick
- Clinique Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Guerlain Homme Deodorant Stick
- Acqua Di Parma Colonia Deodorant Stick
- Lacura Excite Roll-on Deodorant
- Sure Women Maximum Protection 48 Hour Anti-perspirant Deodorant