Product Type: Impulse Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... is gorgeous and i would describe it as a light feminine independence. as with all body sprays, they're only a good substation if you reall... more
Nice but not quite goddess status!
Impulse Goddess Body Spray
Member Name: stickyangel
Impulse Goddess Body Spray
Advantages: Nice smell, cheap, good packaging
Disadvantages: Scent doesn't last long
I've used Impulse body sprays for years as they're so cheap to buy compared to perfume and they have a good range of scents to choose from. This Goddess one is the latest one I've tried.
I bought this body spray for £1 in my local supermarket which I think is very good value for money and it means that you can still smell nice even if you can't afford to splash out on an expensive perfume.
The can is a typical aerosol can which holds 75ml of the spray. It has a lid that twists around to open or close the spray so as long as you remember to close it it can't spray by itself in your bag. It's a neat little size too for carrying around in your handbag for when you need to freshen up. The design is different to the one shown above but it is very pretty in golden colours.
The scent is a blend of exotic oriental scents and citrus notes according to the front of the can. At first it smells quite musky but after a few seconds the citrus notes come through and it smells really fresh and vibrant with just a slight warm muskiness to it. It is a nice scent but not one of my favourites. It's quite a light scent so even if you go a bit overboard spraying it it's not overpowering.
Like most body sprays the scent doesn't last that long so I do have to keep topping it up during the day if I want to keep the scent. I think this one s definitely more of a daytime scent as it's not really strong enough for night time wear.
Summary: A nice cheap body spray but not a favourite scent
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- You've lost that (Dove) Lovin feeling..
- A Light Airy Scent
- Fragrance the old fashioned way
- Mmmmmm Beautiful!
- I'm stepping somewhere glamorous while wearing this!
- great light and none greasy yet moisturising!
- Sure anti-perspirant 'Crystal' for women
- I Sure Love This Anti Perspirant.
- Sure-ly a fantastic purchase!
- Lolita Lempicka First Fragrance Deodorant Spray
- Lolita Lempicka Si Lolita Deodorant Spray
- Marc Jacobs Bang Deodorant Stick
- Kenzo Amour Perfumed Deodorant Spray
- Givenchy Play Roll-On
- Imperial Leather Original Anti-perspirant Deodorant
- Sure For Men Original Roll On Deodorant
- Sanex Dermo Extra Control Dry Control Anti-perspirant Deodorant
- Dove Hair Minimising Roll-on Deodorant
- Sure Women Nutritive Antiperspirant Roll-on