Product Type: Impulse Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... is gorgeous and i would describe it as a light feminine independence. as with all body sprays, they're only a good substation if you reall... more
Member Name: ginseng12
Impulse Goddess Body Spray
Advantages: nice smell, feminine packaging
Disadvantages: a pricey option
the colour of the product is really uplifting. I found that using this product gave me a bit of an energy boost because of its brightness. The smell is gorgeous and i would describe it as a light feminine independence.
as with all body sprays, they're only a good substation if you really have the money in your budget to be extravagant. If you really think about it the price is expensive, as the sprays do run out quite fast. Only spraying a little does not give you the same effect as a perfume. You're probably going to have to buy one a week, and so you may as well buy a good perfume that will last half a year. if you rack up a weekly body spray bill it'll break even with a perfume, so splash out and buy a real exceptional quality personal scent.
there really no need to spend a lot of a body spray unless you're really hardly going to use it.
Because you're worth it.....
Summary: invest in a perfume
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Mitchum Advanced Control Shower Fresh Deodorant
- Clarins ClarinsMen Antiperspirant Deo Roll-On
- Estee Lauder Youth Dew Roll-On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet Deodorant
- Sisley Eau De Campagne Deodorant
- Versace Eros Deodorant Stick
- Dior Eau Sauvage Spray Deodorant
- Neat Feat Shoe Deodorizer
- Xynergy Natural Deodorant Crystal
- Lush The Guv'ner Deodorant