Product Type: Impulse Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... different design on them which is supposed to represent the body spray. My can of Impulse Into Glamour that I recently purchased has deep ... more
Ohh, She's so Glamorous!
Impulse Into Glamour
Member Name: Pinky101
Impulse Into Glamour
Advantages: Good wear, amount
Impulse is really my first choice for body sprays. Its like, I have a need to have pretty bottles and stuff, and this does lead to me never being able to throw them away because they're too pretty! That really was the thing that done it for me with this spray, the bottle is a nice calm colour with the pretty diamonds on the front just shout sophisticated and, well... Glamorous!
I have tried most of the other Impulse body sprays, with no particular liking to any of them apart from the fact that they are quite fruity and are less like perfume ( like the Charlie sprays) and more like a little fresh pick me up. I found that with this one inparticular, the fruity smell was not so much, but more multiple scents mixed together- I'm honestly not too sure what scents they used, but its quite strongly fresh and girly. The main smell I get from this is rose I guess, I'm not too good with naming scents but it is a very lovely smell and I love to wear it. Obviously I wear my perfume as well, but after time that fades and it never hurts to have a bottle of something smelly in your bag to make sure you are always smelling your finest :)
I bought mine at a local superdrugs store costing me about £1.30 ish. I got it when it was new out and I still have my bottle, even wearing it quite often, not everyday, but often. So, I think the conclusion is that it lasts a while and you get your moneys worth of body spray. I think the only flaw I could give this is that the price is a little eccentric, compared to most other body sprays, which mainly cost around a pound, and 30p might not seem like that much but if you are me it kinda is! :)
It usually lasts for around 2-3 hours, not too long but a good wear. It is quick and easy to use, just literally spray and go... I don't think you could go wrong, just lower the price a bit please?
Thanks for reading. Pinky Xxx
Summary: Despite the stingyness of Impulse, a good spray smelling just glam...
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- No Sweat!
- 48 hour protection? More like 48 minutes!
- simply ineffective
- THE product for excessive perspiration
- lovely scent, would recommend to friends
- Amplex Roll On & What's the Difference between an Anti-Perspirant and a Deodoran ...
- Cheap and you can tell
- Where were all the nymphs it was supposed to attract?
- A 'dry' fragrance from Charlie
- Vasline Compressed Active Fresh Anti Perspirant - great as long as your not in a ...
- Alva Him Intensive Crystal Deo Spra
- Urtekram Nordic Birch Creme Deo
- Mill Creek Cool Lavender Deodorant
- Good For You Girls Deodarant
- Mill Creek Unscented Deodorant
- Boots 24 Hour Sensitive Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Boots Petal Dream Body Spray
- Sainsbury's Basics Antiperspirant Deodorant
- Sure Women Crystal Clear Aqua Deodorant Spray
- Ted Baker Heavenly Fragranced Body Spray