Product Type: Lynx Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... me is the scent. I was expecting something spicy and musky, something traditionally 'Lynx' but the smell is a light, fresh and delicate ... more
Loving LYNX Attract !
Lynx Attract Her Body Spray
Member Name: MissKatyxox
Lynx Attract Her Body Spray
Advantages: Smells gorgeous !
Disadvantages: Maybe a little expensive
Today I am reviewing the new limited edition Lynx Attract body spray. I got thisin superdrug on offer for £2.49 as I was interested to try the Lynx range after buying it for the men in my life for quite a while. But when buying I was slightly worried that this might not live up to my expectations as it could be a bit of a gimmicky product. So I got it and have been testing it out for the past few weeks.
It is packaged in the standard lynx can with the black can lid that twists up and down to reveal the spray nozzle. The design of this can is pink and white, with the pink in a sort of graffiti style font and then there is a logo in the same style. I like the design of this, it shows that it is feminine but it isn't all girly and flowery so its too obvious. It dispenses easily although sometimes I find that the push button is slightly loose and occasionally gets stuck but that's nothing majorly important.
They say: "A vibrant colourful mixture of succulent fruit creates an enticing fusion while floral notes leave a feminine accord. Bottom notes of wood, musk and vanilla give the fragrance a sheer creaminess".
The scent is very light, summery and floral. It isn't completely uniue as there are many other body sprays that smell similar but it does have some very nice notes in. I like to spray it on after exercising if I need to do something else before I have a shower. I use it with my normal antiperspirant as it is a body spray so does not keep my underarms fresh thorughout the day but it does give a nice smell to my nivea pearl and beauty deodorant. Maybe lynx could produce an antiperspirant?
Overall I think this product from lynx is a great debut into a womens line and I would love to see more products, the price isn't that bad either but there are obviously a lot cheaper.
Summary: A great womens debut from lynx
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Great for Hyperhydrosis, but not for the faint hearted!
- Kiss Me Quick!
- An anti-perspirant that increases perspiration, great!
- Dove go fresh cucumber and green tea antiperspirant
- Sanex demo sensitive
- Sure radiant roll on deodorant
- Great Fresh smell
- A Fast-Drying Cream That Keeps Me Dry
- This sure is good!!
- Jason Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick
- Jason Organic Tea Tree Oil Deodorant Roll On
- Jason Organic Aloe Vera Deodorant Roll On
- Alva Crystal Deo Sensitive Roll-on
- Jason Lavender Deodorant Stick
- Vaseline Intensive Care Anti-perspirant Deodorant Dry Cream (Fresh Balance)
- Right Guard Extreme Sport Clean Impact Spray Deodorant
- Boots Botanics Deodorant Roll On
- Sure Deo Wipes
- Superdrug Secret Weapon Body Spray