Product Type: Lynx Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... magnet, put that in your pocket and the attraction cannot fail. As with the main Lynx range the bullet comes in various fragrances and th... more
Biting the bullet
Lynx Bullet Body Spray
Member Name: Donf18
Lynx Bullet Body Spray
Advantages: does a good job
Disadvantages: none really
I'm partial to a nice smelling deodorant, and from all the hype and TV advertising I have eventually gotten round to trying Lynx.
Smells nice check...............check
Babe magnet.........................hold on I'm already a babe magnet, have I really been sucked in by the advertising. No actually once again I only tried this because it was on special offer.
Nice name I like it, it gives off some good vibes man. This little or rather two little 5ml bottle/aerosol's were on offer for 99p so I thought what the heck. The three-inch high twist shut spray bottle in nifty, it fits in the pocket with no problems of unforeseen bulging, I guess this is where the big time becomes a babe magnet, put that in your pocket and the attraction cannot fail.
As with the main Lynx range the bullet comes in various fragrances and the one I got was the dark temptation. It's just a wee bitty sweet for me, but the overall niff is seductive as per TV advert, produces a long lasting deodorant, and indeed satisfies on most counts when it comes to riding oneself of nasty daily work odours.
However at 48.5p per 5ml it isn't exactly great value for money for after a few scoots under the arm the small attractive bottle is empty and I fancy that the larger size might well be better value. For a quick niff fix though these are both handy and effective, and in all honesty a pretty good idea for those who have other more treasured items in their pockets. They are unobtrusive and do a super job. The dark temptation isn't quite for me but since it's for emergency use it's OK I will try out one of the other fragrances since I do think it a good idea to have a small emergency niff kit handy.
If the other bullets compare to the larger Lynx smells then I might only be trying one more bullet, since I do find in the majority that their niffs tend to be a bit sweet and sometimes overpowering, this said they are very good at keeping your own bad niffs at bay.
For 48p you can't really go wrong, they work and do a good job, they even look quite cool and nifty, and their longevity is without question one of the best of all the deodorants I have tried. So I will try another pong, but as for it being a babe magnet I'll stick to the good old Donf18 charm thanks very much.
Summary: A bit sweet, but efective
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Sure. It Hasn't Let Me Down.
- Soft, gentle but not quite dry.
- Vaseline Aloe Fresh Antiperspirant would have been OK but.....
- love this smell and so does my boyfriend :)
- A good little stick
- Bzz'ing about this deodorant!
- NO white marks, NO protection
- Not bad for £1!
- I've got the right guard against sweat, smell and white marks!
- A gentle yet effective anti-perspirant deodorant
- Versace Eros Deodorant Stick
- Dior Eau Sauvage Spray Deodorant
- Sisley Eau Du Soir Perfumed Deodorant
- Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Deodorant Stick
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme YSL Deodorant
- Hugo Just Different Deodorant Spray
- Guerlain Habit Rouge Deodorant Spray
- Gucci Guilty Homme Deodorant Spray
- Givenchy Ange ou Demon Perfumed Deodorant
- Calvin Klein Shock For Him Deodorant Stick