Product Type: Lynx Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... and there is also a Lynx Attract "for her" so Women may not need to pinch their Man's Lynx shower gel or deodorant anymore. *... more
Release your Attraction
Lynx Dry Attract Anti-Perspirant
Member Name: Lakerfanster
Lynx Dry Attract Anti-Perspirant
Advantages: Good scent and protection, Cheap
Disadvantages: Not a lot wrong at this price
I have owned many Lynx deodorants over the years and I'm interested to try their new products when they release any. Lynx Atrract is one of the most popular of their recent deodorants and the fragrance continues the more up market feel of the last few deodorants from Lynx which have a scent which seems more expensive than the usual Lynx price but is the same price at around £2 a can. The can is the usual 150ml size and uses the twist cap which came in a few years ago. Earlier this year Lynx introduced a line of Women's products and there is also a Lynx Attract "for her" so Women may not need to pinch their Man's Lynx shower gel or deodorant anymore.
I have been impressed by the scents of many of Lynx's recent deodorants and this Lynx Attract continues that with a very pleasant scent which is of a fruity and woody nature, The fruitiness comes from Pomegranate, apple and blueberry and the woody notes combine well with violet, sage and lavender. As usual there's also a shower gel version of Lynx Attract like with all the other Lynx fragrances. Unsurprisingly the shower gel works well with this deodorant. The scent lasts well and has a fresh feel which is best when sprayed on just after using with the accompanying shower gel but blends well with most others though. As it's part of the "Dry" range it keeps you smelling good through the day and combats excessive sweat. Lynx have had this range for a couple of years now and it has worked well with the four currently available.
This is an excellent deodorant from Lynx and continues a long run of very strong showings from Lynx Deodorants over the past few years as a more up market change has worked out well in the Lynx range. I have owned the deodorant a couple of times and would certainly buy it again as there are plenty of great offers for Lynx deodorants available in the Supermarkets and of course stores like Boots and Superdrug. The combination of a very nice scent and good protection against sweat and odor combine to make this an excellent product for a decent price. Check it out next time you are in the need of a new deodorant. I might get it in a few months when I have run out of my current deodorants.
Summary: Good all round deodorant
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Smells nice, but not great for sweaty betty's!
- Paco Pour Homme
- This ticks most of my boxes!
- Dove Deodorant Fresh Touch Cucumber And Green Tea
- Does what it says on the tin!
- Truly invisible protection
- It Sure is good
- Right Guard Xtreme Invisible for Women
- Life changing product - really
- Tempting Indeed
- Ferrari UOMO Perfumed Natural Deodorant Spray
- Green People Effective Aloe Vera Deodorant
- Green People Effective Rosemary Deodorant
- Green People Organic Base - No Scent Deodorant
- Crystal Body Deodorant Spray
- Crystal Body Deodorant Roll-On
- Tom's of Maine Unscented Deodorant Roll On
- Lavera Body SPA Orange Feeling Gentle Deodorant Roll On
- lavera Body SPA Rose Garden Gentle Deodorant Roll on
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Men Deodorant Spray