Product Type: Lynx Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... this time but it can still be noticed well. The smell seems to stray from the usual Lynx range of fragrances and it seems to have a mo... more
No queues of babes
Lynx Excite Deodorant
Member Name: Donf18
Lynx Excite Deodorant
Advantages: Nice smell
Disadvantages: A bit pricey
Well I guess that being that it is present giving time it was inevitable that a glut of deodorant reviews was in the pipeline. Lynx is a brand I have used in the past, but have found just a tad expensive to be my preferred deodorant. They certainly seem to have captured the market with their enthusiastic and clever adds.
Lynx excite is quite a nice deodorant, and the subtle but evident hints of vanilla give it a slightly sweet overtone. It also has hints of some floral aromas, which I am not adverse to. There is also a freshness about it which I rather like, whether I'd have called it excite though is doubtful, refresh might have been more appropriate. It comes in the now ever familiar black can with twist top to prevent spraying unnecessarily. All the Lynx cans are the same with the exception of the main colour and obviously the sub name in this case Excite.
The Lynx range is expensive in comparison to other deo's, but it does have one obvious advantage, and that is its longevity. The scents are quite strong and they last for pretty much most of the day, which is not something one can say of the cheaper brands. Unfortunately the adverts which are both colourful and a bit tongue in cheek portray the deodorant as captivating to women and a lure if you will. It does not unfortunately work as well with me not Angels flocking to my door, no queue's of babes strolling to me in twos, but I do smell nice, so I guess the defective part of my own private add is ME.
At around £3.39 per normal can size it is dearer than most other deo's, as to its effectiveness well that would have to be a big plus, another plus would be the nice scent of this version, so I guess in the end you get what you pay for. There are quite a few different variations of Lynx and some are just a bit too sweet for me, but this one is rather nice.
Summary: A nice deo
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Vaseline Intensive Care Deodorant Aerosol For Men
- good everday deodrant
- This Sure Does The Job!
- Strong deodorant with a kick
- Does what it says
- Not bad for £1!
- I've got the right guard against sweat, smell and white marks!
- A gentle yet effective anti-perspirant deodorant
- Soft and gentle but not long lasting
- fresh as a daisy
- Jason Tea Tree Deodorant Roll On
- Jason Tea Tree Deodorant Stick
- Jean Paul Gaultier Kokorico Deodorant Stick
- John Richmond Men Deodorant Stick
- Urtekram Nordic Birch Creme Deo
- Mill Creek Cool Lavender Deodorant
- Good For You Girls Deodarant
- Mill Creek Unscented Deodorant
- Jason Naturally Fresh Unscented Stick Women
- Salt of The Earth Natural Travel Spray Deodorant