Product Type: Lynx Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... this time but it can still be noticed well. The smell seems to stray from the usual Lynx range of fragrances and it seems to have a mo... more
Excite yourself with Lynx.
Lynx Excite Deodorant
Member Name: Lakerfanster
Lynx Excite Deodorant
Advantages: Great scent, lasts long
Disadvantages: Not a lot
I have long been a fan of Lynx products and have owned pretty much every one of their deodorants at some point over the years. I like the range of scents they have and that they work well. The look of the can is eye catching and has the usual Lynx design. Excite is one of the newer deodorants in the Lynx range and I have owned a couple of cans of it since it was released and would certainly buy it again when I'm close to runnning out of deodorant in the future. Lynx Excite was designed by the fragrance expert Ann Gottlieb.
The fragrance has Oriental Mixture Of Fresh Green Accords And Woody Base Notes, other notes include Vanilla, Caramel and a woody scent which combines with leafy notes to give a rather nice and sophisticated scent. It smells like a more expensive fragrance than it is and keeps the scent well which is another plus and keeps the Lynx brand strong. It seems to be another example of how Lynx have become a little more upmarket with their scents in the past few years with a strong line of excellent fragrances that also feature the shower gel too. The scent is also available in Eau De Toilette which is an ideal cheaper alternative to the more expensive fragrances on the market. You can find the deodorant for around £2-£3 but there are some great deals like buy one get one free or two for three.
I would recommend this deodorant to mainly the younger male but it has a scent which is suitable for a wide age range. I really like the new more up market direction that Lynx have gone in over the past few years and it's working out to be very popular indeed. This is a deodorant that lasts well and smells very nice indeed sprayed onto your body after a shower or bath and really works well with the Lynx Excite shower gel too. There are some great deals available on Lynx deodorants and shower gels so why not give them a try on your next shop or next time you are running out of the stuff. It's a really nice fragrance that will generate compliments from people who ask what you're wearing.
Summary: Good stuff.
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Works well
- No sweat - an anti-perpirant that claims to be strong - and it is!
- Avon Active Fresh Roll On
- Firm Favourite!
- Great smelling...long lasting
- Beautifying Pearls In A Bottle
- Strong yet gentle
- Vasline Compressed Active Fresh Anti Perspirant - great as long as your not in a ...
- Sure really doesn't let you down!
- A hit and miss brand
- L'Oreal Men Expert Intense Tonic Deodorant Spray
- L'Oreal Men Expert Intense Tonic Deodorant Roll On
- Clarins Eau Ressourcante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant
- Clarins Eau Dynamisante Fragranced Gentle Deodorant
- Tesco Everyday Value Roll On Deodorant
- Boots Hope Body Spray
- Lynx Vice Body Spray
- Charlie Real Body Fragrance
- Molton Brown Inspiring Wild Indigo Body Spray
- Sure Girl Tropical Power Anti-perspirant Deodorant