Product Type: Lynx Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene and Linalool, now personally I have no idea what any of those ingredients are, but that's what apparently m... more
Methynx Lynx won't help me to attract a Mynx
Lynx Twist Deodorants
Member Name: Bellroyd
Lynx Twist Deodorants
Advantages: Better than body odour
Disadvantages: It's nothing special
This Christmas I didn't get the thick woolly socks I had been hoping for but I did get some smellies which I neither wanted nor needed. Oh well.
One of my sons bought me two Lynx products - this deodorant and a matching shower gel. I haven't started the shower gel yet but have used the deodorant for the last few days.
This may sound a bit Irish, but I prefer not to smell than to smell and I seldom use anything that carries a strong scent, preferring the smell of clean skin. It's a little more subtle in my opinion. For that reason, I would never buy this myself and have always seen it as a young man's product.
This is a deodorant body spray and although it isn't a strong smell, it's just a bit too stinky for me and more like a perfume. To me, it's a pretty ordinary, not to say pretty naff smell. And anyway, I have enough trouble with the woman I've got so am not really interested in snaring another just by smelling like a new man.
I am not that taken with the rather gimmicky twist cap which seems to be there more for novelty value rather than any practical reason. You reveal and conceal the spray nozzle by twisting the ribbed top; the container doesn't have a top that comes off. It's just different for difference sake, I think.
The can holds 150ml and we are told to spray it at a distance of 15cms from the body. I haven't used it as a body spray and will use it sparingly on a clean body to give the faintest scent. Because it isn't an anti-perspirant, it isn't appropriate for a hot day.
My wife likes the smell but maybe she is just hankering for a younger man. When I was asked by my son whether I liked it, I felt obliged to say No. "I'll have it, if you don't like it, Dad!", was his immediate reply. Did he have an ulterior motive in gifting this to me? Conceivably so. That's my boy!
Summary: This is a feeble apology for a decent bodyspray and I can't see it being successful
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- You've lost that (Dove) Lovin feeling..
- Mmmmmm Beautiful!
- Nice but not quite goddess status!
- What sweet smelling armpits!
- Palmolive Soft & Gentle Cool Silk
- Great alternative to spray on, handy for traveling
- Bye-bye cardigans and hoodies!
- No white marks here
- So much for the smell...
- Charlie me up! .... For a little while at least.
- Radox Fresh Aqua Deodorant
- Impulse Very Very Pink Body Fragrance Spray
- Sure Women Bright Fragrance Collection
- Lynx Africa Dry Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick
- Revlon Charlie Shimmer Body Spray
- Acqua Di Parma Colonia deodorant spray
- Cartier Declaration d'un Soir Deodorant Stick
- Gucci Gucci by Gucci homme deodorant spray
- Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Homme Deodorant Spray
- Clinique Roll On Anti-Perspirant Deodorant