Product Type: Marks & Spencer Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... it for ease of handling and a screw on/off plastic lid/cap to the top of it that securely goes over a large transparent roller ball. On t... more
Member Name: xxfoxyredxx
Marks & Spencer Aloe Vera Antiperspirant Roll-on
Advantages: Brilliant and economical
Disadvantages: Fragrance doesn't last
Being on holiday and running out of stuff meant that I've had to buy a few more things before I get stinky! I was in Marks & Spencers and needed some antiperspirant and when I spotted this costing a mere pound a bottle I really thought that was a bit of a bargain!
50ml clear plastic bottle that has an indentation to the middle of it for ease of handling and a screw on/off plastic lid/cap to the top of it that securely goes over a large transparent roller ball. On the front of the bottle it has a greeny coloured label and on the I'm told it is Aloe Vera Roll On Antiperspirant and the size is stated (as I've listed already). On on the back of the bottle I'm warned not to put it onto broken skin, ingredients are listed and contact details for Marks & Spencers are given. It's a nice bottle and I like being able to see the transparent light green liquid through the bottle too!
Well this is really a great little antiperspirant and handy to use etc. It rolls on with ease, has a lovely light and natural smell of aloe vera to it that really is delicate and fresh though once on it does lose it's fragrance pretty quickly.
It dries quickly and leaves armpits feeling soft, smooth and supple and it doesn't transfer onto clothes or anything like that.
The most important thing with this is that it does really work. It keeps armpits drier than usual, it doesn't go sticky or anything and works at keeping BO totally at bay (in my case) for hours and hours.
I like this loads and think it really is superb quality for what it is and where it's from!
Only available in Marks & Spencers stores.
Summary: A good all round product!
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Fresh, fruity and musky....Impulse have done it again!
- Doesn't do what is says on the tin!
- sweet but not to strong
- Not so petal dreamy to me!
- Experience the bewitching powers of Mandarin Cherry and White Musk...
- White marks on my black clothes - grrr!
- Bought on Impulse!
- Flirty teaser!
- Lead me not into Temptation?
- Lynx for her??
- Sure Girl Crazy Violet Anti-Perspirant Spray
- Lalique Hommage à l'Homme Deo Stick
- Baldessarini Deo Stick
- Yves Rocher Laotian Lotus Flower
- Lynx Dry Twist Anti-Perspirant Roll-On
- Lynx Dry Twist Anti-Perspirant Spray
- Dove Men Care Cool Fresh Deodorant Spray
- Sure Men V8 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Sure Men Sport Defence Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Yves Rocher Lime from Mexican