Product Type: PitRok Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... of natural minerals and salts across your skin preventing odour causing bacteria from developing without locking your pores, the call ... more
Awful name brilliant product.
PitRok Push up Crystal Deodorant
Member Name: kirstymc
PitRok Push up Crystal Deodorant
Advantages: Great value for money.
Disadvantages: Terrible name
Although crystal deodorants have been around for years I have to admit such a thing is completely new to me. This is a really brilliant product - it was recommended to me by a rather hippy dippy friend who whilst a little insane is never smelly. I was a bit sceptical at first, seriously how can a bit of rock stop you from getting sweaty and smelly. However having used Pitrok for about a month now and can honestly say it really works.
So what's the craic?
Body odour occurs as a result of bacteria in perspiration. Pitrok solution works by creating a thin layer of natural minerals and salts across your skin preventing odour causing bacteria from developing without locking your pores, the call it "Bacteriostatic Action". The crystal is completely natural and contains absolutely no aluminium chlorohydrate or aluminium zirconium associated with other deodorants. As Pitrok does not block the pores it does not interfere with the bodys natural way of eliminating toxins.
How do you use it?
Pitrok is really easy to use, either dampen the top of the stick to apply to dry skin or apply direct to wet skin after a bath or shower.
I have found that Pitrok provides effective 24 hour protection. As Pitrok is completely natural it felt great not to be spraying any nasty chemicals direct on to my skin. Pitrok is completely odourless no matter how hard I sniffed there was absolutely no discernible fragrance so it will not conflict with your perfume. Pitrok is non greasy, non sticky and it did not leave any marks on my clothes.
Pitrok is amazing value for money - I purchased mine for about £6 from Ethical Superstore, I have used the stick everyday for over a month and at this point I cannot see it running out any time soon - the stick does not seem to have deteriorated at all and I really can't even begin to guess when it will completely wear out.
I have introduced Pitrok to my boyfriend who has sensitive skin and he absolutely loves it, as it is completely natural he suffers no irritation that can sometimes occur with chemical deodorants.
It is not important to me but I do find the packaging very masculine so this is maybe not one for the dressing table.
It is completely natural.
It is perfect for sensitive skin
It is completely odourless
It is not sticky
It will not stain your clothes
It is good for pregnant ladies
It is eco friendly.
It is amazing value for money.
Summary: Eliminate body odour the natural way.
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- great deodorant but 48hrs protection-I tried it, everyone else don't!
- Easily the best I've used.
- Happy for Men? You will be sad after using this product...
- Mitchum is the deoderent for me!
- You certainly will be happy with this
- Revlon Charlie Enchant Body Spray - a really beautiful light floral smell
- Avoid This Deodorant!
- Good name spray with no stinging sensation
- Roll on the Sanex
- Now I can wear grey!!
- Green People Organic Homme 9 Stay Cool Deodorant
- Henri Lloyd Skin Protection Men Ocean Mineral Performance Deodorant
- Boss Bottled Deodorant Spray
- Boss Bottled Deodorant Stick
- Boss Bottled Night Deodorant Spray
- Sisley Eau Du Soir Perfumed Deodorant
- Yves Saint Laurent Kouros Deodorant Stick
- Yves Saint Laurent L'Homme YSL Deodorant
- Yves Saint Laurent Opium Homme Deodorant Stick
- Yves Saint Laurent YSL Paris Deodorant Spray