Product Type: Revlon Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... button which, although I am nearing the end, is still working perfectly and has not clogged. The spray comes out like a mist and I find... more
Member Name: lyndsey1989
Revlon Charlie Pink Body Spray
Advantages: Scent, design
Charlie was a brand that featured regularly in the house as I was growing up. My mum would often buy the original fragrance for herself whilst my eldest sister used Charlie Red and my other sister was a fan of Charlie Sunshine. They would all own the perfumes but sometimes the body sprays would show up too.
When I first started using body spray my mum usually picked it up in Tesco for me. She occasionally bought this when it was on offer. Its fair to say I have a bit of a problem with body spray having up to 30 cans on the side at one time. I haven't actually bought a single body spray since I moved out 18 months ago! I have a couple of these Charlie Pink sprays and I have been using it daily recently.
I love the design of this spray and although it is a simple look I love the colour of the can. It has a pop on cap and underneath there is an easy to press pump which dispenses the spray.
The spray comes out in a fine even mist and its easy to cover your body with just a couple of seconds worth of spray.
The spray has a really nice scent which I think is quite feminine. It is quite a fruity fragrance which I love and I can definitely detect berries. The can tells me its a blend of red fruits, tangerine and vanilla and I can smell all of these. Its quite a musky scent and I really like it.
When wearing this I can still detect it a few hours later which is good. The can lasts for ages too I've been using mine daily for 3 or 4 weeks and I still have some left in the bottom.
I really like this spray and if I ever need to buy any spray I will definitely consider this. Full price it is around £2 per can but it can usually be found on a half price deal.
Summary: Great spray
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Xtremely pleased with this deodorant!
- 72 hours protection. Really?
- 48 Hours? More Like Minuets!
- One of my (many) favourites
- Sweaty Betty? Not WIth Dove Maximum Protection!
- Stick to it!
- Sure compressed deodorant - perfect fit for handbag!
- Keeps me fresh...I love the smell!
- A great B.O. Bash!!
- Dove really does give me a beauty finish!
- Lancome Body & Suncare Bocage Deodorant Gentle Caress Roll On Deodorant
- L'Oréal Men Expert Zero Trace Deodorant
- Aubrey Organics Northwoods Mens Pine Deodorant
- Aubrey Organics Calendula Blossom Deodorant
- Lavera Deodorant Roll On
- Crystal Body Deodorant Spray
- Crystal Body Deodorant Roll On
- L'Oréal Men Expert Sensitive Comfort Deodorant
- L'Oréal Men Expert Full Power Deodorant
- L'Oréal Men Expert Sensitive Comfort Roll On