Product Type: Revlon Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... it. Personally I couldn't imagine anyone over sixteen wearing this. The smell itself is quite sharp and to me its sickly. Smell do... more
One of my (many) favourites
Revlon Charlie Red Body Spray
Member Name: cornishchic
Revlon Charlie Red Body Spray
Advantages: Smells nice, on offer
Disadvantages: Doesn't last longer than others
I own far too many body sprays, they seem to be taking over my house, my car my handbag and everywhere in between. Ever since school I've been a regular user of body sprays and prefer them to perfumes. One body spray I buy often is this Revlon Charlie red.
Charlie red is widely available to purchase from supermarkets and places like Boots and Superdrug. The 75ml can is usually on offer for £1 but has a full price of a little bit more.
The packaging is quite typical of body sprays as it comes in an aerosol can, the can is quite thin and around 15cm long so it's quite small and easy to carry around with you. I have a can of this in the door pocket in my car and it fits in there without any problems. The can has a lid on the top that is easy to take off and put back on again and underneath this is the button you press to spray the body spray.
The body spray comes out of the can in an even, fine mist and as soon as you press the button you are met with a sweet, cheeky scent. I would definitely describe it as a flirty smell, it's hard to identify what it smells like exactly but I can notice a hint of a floral scent. I think the scent makes it suitable for use day or night and for most age groups as I know my mum occasionally uses this and I have used it for years too.
The smell with this spray is the same as other similar body sprays that are often on offer for only a quid and seems to disappear quite quickly so it needs to be applied quite often. I would say the smell goes after an hour or two. I don't really find this a problem though as the can fits in my handbag (and car) easily so I can take it out with me if I need to spray some more.
I'd definitely recommend this Charlie red body spray from Revlon. The smell is absolutely gorgeous and it is always on offer somewhere. It doesn't last longer than other body sprays but this isn't a problem for me and I will continue to buy it.
Summary: One of my favourites
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Lovely Smell But Disappointing Results
- Nice non invasive smelling deodorant
- Roll Up, Roll Up, See the Strong Roll-On
- Another Winner From Nivea!
- Small But Good!
- Sanex anti-perspirant 24hr
- 48 Hours? More Like Minuets!
- Sweaty Betty? Not WIth Dove Maximum Protection!
- Cheap, effective and gentle enough for the (un) Landed Gentry.
- L'Oreal Men Expert Fresh Extreme Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- L'Oreal Men Expert Shirt Protect Refreshing Kick Deodorant Roll-On
- L'Oreal Men Expert Shirt Protect Long Lasting Fresh Deodorant Roll-On
- Dove Men Care Invisible Dry Deodorant Roll-On
- L'Oreal Men Expert Shirt Protect Long Lasting Fresh Deodorant Spray
- Kiehl's Superbly Efficient Deodorant Cream
- Tom Ford Noir Deodorant
- Vaseline Aerosol Derma Beauty
- Triple Dry Active Anti-Perspirant Roll-on
- Triple Dry Advanced Protection Anti-Perspirant Spray