Product Type: Stiefel Antiperspirant / Deodorant
Newest Review: ... for such an amazing product. If you find that regular antiperspirants don't work, you must must must try Driclor!... more
Member Name: holyrocks
Advantages: Gets to the route of the problem
Disadvantages: Can cause irritation
After much contemplation, I now own a Driclor roll on anti perspirant deodorant. Think it cost me about £5.99 available from most chemists. Anyway, I am so relieved that I purchased it, as it was embarrassing
having sweat patches all the time no matter what the weather.
At first it caused irritation, but I later found out that excessive first use or skin that has not been properly cleaned and dried can cause this. Within a matter of days this was really working with very little discomfort and now a few months on I only apply once a week. Sweat patches have completely disappeared but word of warning you will sweat somewhere else but its less embarrassing.
This product is for people who sweat excessively, you may feel like to are sweating but it blocks the sweat glands so you aren't actually sweating.
I will recommend this product to anyone, it takes a load off your mind
knowing you can put your arms up without feeling
Summary: Don't be ashamed
More reviews in the field of Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- Payot Homme Optimale Roll-On
- Ralph Lauren Polo Blue Deodorant Stick
- Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection Green No.3 Spray
- Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection Orange No.4 Spray
- Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection Blue No.1 Spray
- Sure Men V8 Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Sure Men Sport Defence Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Sure Men Adventure Anti-Perspirant Deodorant
- Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Roll-On
- Dove Men Care Clean Comfort Deodorant Spray