Newest Review: ... welcoming and didn't turn their noses up at all. They actually took the time to ask what kind of thing I had in mind and about the venue, ... more
Avoid Berketex Brides in Manchester
Author Name: Marie Short
I ordered 2 bridesmaid dresses and bridal gown from this store - they were great until I signed the order form then it all went wrong! They told me I could arrange fittings when visiting parents and then found out it was only on a thursday and I live 3 hours away. I ordered hair comb and when it arrived it was totally different - still waiting fro refund 4 months after the wedding. My sisters bridesmaid dress had additional length and then they wanted to charge for having it removed. The manager has no customer service skills when dealing with compliants. The dress was the wrong size and then they said I had put weight on, when in fact I had lost weight otherwise I would not have got into the smaller dress. When I was in tears as they said nothing they could do they then just ignored me didnt offer any solutions - I had to get it altered privately and pay for this. Sent a letter of complaint and they not even acknowledge it! I would not want anyone to go through what I went through 4 weeks before my wedding date so avoid this place and buy your dress somewhere else!
Summary: Very poor customer service if any problems
More reviews in the field of Apparel Store
- Bad customer service
- Cheap, fun clothes with a trendy beach vibe!
- Big...Bravissimo makes it (or rather, them!) beautiful!
- great look, horrible quality
- Nice shoes, hit and miss direct online shop
- Mixed feelings.
- Keeping abreast with lingerie's best
- Monks Cross Shopping Park, York
- Great place for an occasional treat, unless you've got more money than me!
- Don't return post - 2months of phone calls and they deny receipt. £100 birthday ...