Newest Review: ... bra for less on other websites (brastop, ebay, lingerie heaven for example). Bravissimo have built up a customer base who trust them so ... more
Bravissimo Perfect for big boobed women!
Member Name: bumblebee11
Advantages: great bras, pretty colours, nice range
Disadvantages: bit pricey
About the Store:
Bravissimo was founded in 1995 by a lady called Sarah Tremellen who found it difficult to find pretty bra's for the bigger bust. It now boast 21 high street stores and us women have never looked back.
Why I love it:
For me it quite literally a godsend being 23 I'm not ready to conform to matronly style bras straight from the 1950s and was pretty shocked at the lack of choice I had within other lingerie shops. As other women will definitely understand I fit into an awkward category being a 30F wherever I went either they didn't do my cup size or didn't go down to my back size so I ended up with ill fitting bras that were a waste of money. It wasn't until someone suggested Bravissimo that I decided to check it out and I'm so glad I did. I went in one day for a fitting and it is the best one I've ever had and they didn't even use a measuring tape.
There is so much choice as well the same bra can come in a range of colours although the only downside is they can be a bit pricey with the cheapest starting at about £25 going right up to £37 but they are worth every penny as mine have lasted ages.
I would say if you have a bigger bust and find it difficult looking for bras that are pretty and flattering, check it out the fitting alone is worth it.
Summary: Brilliant store for the big boobed woman.
More reviews in the field of Apparel Store
- What jacket you got? Superdry. Where you going? Superdry store. What did you buy ...
- fabulous shop (helps if you can see in the dark though!)
- Very Expensive Clothing that I can't see many People Wearing
- AllSaints Customer Service is a Big Disappointment
- Hollister, Good Quality, Great Prices.
- Keeping abreast with lingerie's best
- Monks Cross Shopping Park, York
- Great place for an occasional treat, unless you've got more money than me!
- Don't return post - 2months of phone calls and they deny receipt. £100 birthday ...
- Wretched group