Newest Review: ... : autumn/winter, Christmas, spring/summer and summer. The best time to go to Jack Wills is in the sales as their items are a lot cheap... more
Jack Wills, quality clothing from a distinctive brand.
Member Name: Anna_Louise
Date: 07/02/10, updated on 07/02/10 (148 review reads)
Advantages: Quality clothes, great style.
Disadvantages: Sometimes a little pricy
Jack Wills is a great brand, offering a variety of staple items as well as those that you can buy season to season. They are known for their hoodies and in a town with a store you are constantly seeing people in all of their variations. The hoodies are offered in a variety of colours and styles and are exceptionally soft and hard wearing; the jogging bottoms are much the same. Offering clothes for men and women it is a very recognisable brand that puts on events for their customers such as polo and Jack Wills parties.
Whilst I love the clothes from here I sometimes feel that there is a little disparity with their pricing. Some items that carry the same price can sometimes not have the same sort of wear-ability. For example a larger item can sometimes carry the same price as a much smaller item that would be used much less. Although the clothes from Jack Wills are pricier than many other high street stores some of the larger items are worth the money for the quality. I bought a gilet last year for £98 but it is worth every penny, the warmth is unbelievable.
Overall Jack Wills is a great store, with great clothes and a very distinctive style.
Summary: Quality clothing from a distictive brand.
More reviews in the field of Apparel Store
- Great style and quality that has to come at a cost
- Fashion is the way forward -hollister all the way
- Everyone loves a bit of Jack Wills :)
- Burton - high quality, reasonably priced clothes
- Fades and mishapes - not what I thought it would be
- The little cheaper brother/sister of A&F
- Jack Wills Outlet: Items on website are not available
- One of the few high street stockists of maternity wear
- Wretched group
- Don't forget your torch as well as your credit card!