Newest Review: ... digging in the mud and climbing at the park. I have always been satisfied with the QS quality for money cothing, i can say that the q... more
Great for bargain hunters
Member Name: blazeybug
Advantages: Great bargains
Disadvantages: not good for people who like to "indulge"
I am a real bargain hunter and when shopping love to feel like I have gotten my moneys worth, so much so that I tend to avoid places like H&M, New Look etc unless its for something quite important.
QS is a great place for my bargains! They sell Mens, Womens and Childrens clothes and also a few soft furnishings.
I go in there when I generally need some new vest tops or general black work trousers as you pay around half as much as you would elsewhere.
It's great for men's t shirts (costing around £4) with the funky slogans and also jeans can be bought for around £10. The quality is good considering what you are paying and I would say the items last as long as any other from a competing store.
The clothes that are in the store are usually "in fashion" but are a more simple version and not over complicated.
The soft furnishings section sell the same sort of things that are popular at the time. I have purchased beddings and cushions from there and have always been pleased.
Summary: Bargains Bargains Bargains!
More reviews in the field of Apparel Store
- High Fashion on the High Street
- All you can expect from a non-designer store
- It's OK, but it's no Topshop!
- All you can expect from a designer clothes store
- I don't enter unless I have too
- Jack Wills Outlet: Items on website are not available
- One of the few high street stockists of maternity wear
- Don't return post - 2months of phone calls and they deny receipt. £100 birthday ...
- Wretched group
- Unwhlemed by cheap quality at HOBBS