Newest Review: ... digging in the mud and climbing at the park. I have always been satisfied with the QS quality for money cothing, i can say that the q... more
Member Name: hstokoe44395
Disadvantages: looks cheap
QS-It does say in the above description that the stores are throughout Southern England but we have one in Stafford and that is in the West Midlands.
QS sell family clothing basically. Clothing that suits all frames and all ages. Children/ Women/Men.
It is probably famous for its cheap clothes but in my town it does not have much of a reputation. This is because the clothes are not very high quality and they do not last very long either!
The clothes are not very fashionable and I am afraid to say that they actually look cheap.
It is like with the clothes from Primark, they do not last very long but they do not look dirt cheap and a little bit trampy.
The shop is not very big and it filled the gap of where Index used to be. The staff are usually quite friendly but they have their off days like everyone.
I bought some underwear from here and it actually fell apart within two weeks. I did get a refund, but I thought this was a little extreme.
Some of the baby clothes are actually quite nice but I still think this is a rubbish version of Ethel Austin!
I warned my family off so I thought I would publically announce my opinions on QS. Do NOT go there- result to PRIMARK! 2/5
Summary: see review
More reviews in the field of Apparel Store
- Burton Menswear vs Topman!
- Helpful, gregarious staff and great, quality, eye-catching clothing
- Burton stores rock!
- Unique style with a hefty price tag
- Best menswear shop in this price range
- Jack Wills Outlet: Items on website are not available
- One of the few high street stockists of maternity wear
- Great place for an occasional treat, unless you've got more money than me!
- Don't return post - 2months of phone calls and they deny receipt. £100 birthday ...
- Wretched group