Newest Review: ... household and will revolutionise the way people use their TV's. People who don't own Sky or Cable can only access 5 channels a... more
Revolution for Television
Date: 01/10/00, updated on 12/04/02 (35 review reads)
Advantages: email, games and online banking
Disadvantages: costs more money per month
Sky believe that in the next 25 years, interactive television will be in every single household and will revolutionise the way people use their TV's. People who don't own Sky or Cable can only access 5 channels at most but with the companies taking over, interactive will most certainly rule our country. Sky Sports active has changed the sporting world as you can now access different camera angles, highlights and even statistics for Tennis, Football or Cricket. With personalised email and online banking and gaming, Interactive IS the future!
More reviews in the field of Archive Electronic
- Great for the frequent user
- Shockingly poor service
- Sky - They should be ashamed!
- SONY MDS JE 520 EXELLENT is an understatment
- A fancy gizmo, worth its weight in gold (and its cost reflects it)
- Cheap, Cheerful and err . . Red
- Universally DOES NOT WORK
- A disposable camera that you don't want to dispose of
- Big is Beautiful
- Digitize this!