Newest Review: ... parks some in the woods so even on a busy day you can find somewhere quiet. Llanelli is the host for the National Eisteddfod in August t... more
Member Name: cdn
Date: 05/07/00, updated on 05/07/00 (61 review reads)
Advantages: Good walks and cycle paths
Llanelli and surrounding area is developing as a tourist destination. There is a new millenium path which goes from the Wildlife and Wetlands trust area at the eastern edge of the borough to Pembrey country park approx 5 miles away. Here you will find miles and miles of blue flag beaches including a natuist area. You can also visit Pembrey country park by car or bus parking and access to the beach is very good. There are lots of car parks some in the woods so even on a busy day you can find somewhere quiet.
Llanelli is the host for the National Eisteddfod in August this year. this is a festival of Welsh music and culture which attracts vistors from all over the world.
the town centre has recently been developed to include a glass pyramid over the shopping centre. Market day on Thursday and Saturday.
Worth a visit.
More reviews in the field of Archive General
- I bid you all farewell....
- Lucky Italy - Stupid Italy
- Agassi v Philippoussis
- Hingis vs. Williams
- Siberian Husky
- Neil Robertson passes his Sel-By date.
- " With glowing hearts by his cradle we stand...."
- Andy Flower for the SACA!
- Drivers be warned! You will pick up three points if you are anywhere near Old Tr ...
- A Band Aid or two needed to stop Simon Cowell singers?