Product Type: Character Options Art / Craft
Newest Review: ... sprayed with water and left to set. Once set the bead design can then be peeled off as a complete and solid beaded object. There are 50... more
Author Name: Rebecca Burrows
Character Options Bindeez Starter Pack
Advantages: Easy, creative and great
Disadvantages: running out of beads :(
This product is a Number 1. Hit with the my kids (ages 6-12). It keeps them entertained for hours. The 12 year old especially loves the making her sisters and friends names out of the beads.
I can make some suggestions for others as my children and I have become experts on the product since we play every day.
HOW TO SPRAY
To spray the beads you should hold the spray bottle approx 4 inches away from your design.
Spray the design until there is small amount of water inbetween each bead - approx 4 -5 times.
To test if the beads are dry try touching the top of the beads to see if they are still sticky. Remove the beads from the tray once beads are dry.
* To make sure the beads do not fall apart we also spray the back of the design and wait for them to dry. This gives us designs that are always stuck together.
* I would not recommend pulling the beads apart and putting into the pen as this is when the beads get jammed in the pen.
GOOD LUCK and keep persisting as there is unlimited fun with Bindeez
Summary: bottom line, bindeez are gret and i highly reccomend them !
More reviews in the field of Art / Craft
- Marianne Design Creatables Dies English Roses
- Ranger Inkssentials Crackle Accents Precision Tip-2 Ounces
- Me To You Winter Wonderland Embossing & Stamping Folder Set
- Crayola Stationery Set
- Twisted Envy Rhinestone Diamante Crystal Iron On T Shirt Design Transfer Footbal ...
- Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Pebble Needle Set
- Christmas Window Art - Klutz
- Galt Water Magic - Farm
- Melissa and Doug Bead Set