Product Type: ELC Art / Craft
Newest Review: ... I think this was worth the money and the only thing that has managed to stain this is the ELC paint blocks.... more
Let the splat see the apron
ELC Mini Artist Apron
Member Name: emmad5689
ELC Mini Artist Apron
Advantages: Fits well, cuffed sleevs for security, wipe clean
Disadvantages: Price in comparison to similar products
My youngest daughter is 15 months old and we have been trying to start and involve her in art and craft activities, I am from an arty family and my eldest daughter loves creating pictures so I really want to encourage this with my youngest. i saw the coverall food bibs in Tesco but wasn't keen on the look of these as they seemed that they would stick out infront of the child and not offer great coverage. I found this apron in my local Mothercare store and decided at £5 it was at a decent enough price to give it a try and as it is aimed for children aged one to two it seemed perfect.
The apron is made of a lightweight yellow material and has a red splat shape on the front and red piping around the edges, the cuffs of the apron are elasticated to help keep the apron in place. I think it is great that the apron is in bright colours as that encourages children to want to wear it. The apron as you would expect is wipe clean which is brilliant so you don't have to keep washing it after use although it can be washed on a cool wash if you wish, the apron is waterproof apart from the elasticated cuffs.
The apron is easy to use simply place your childs arms into the sleeves orf the apron pulling the cuffs into place and then there is velcro at the back to fasten the apron in place. The elasticated cuff mean that if your child has short arms the apron will still fit snuggly rathert than you needing to fold sleeves back.
I think this apron is great, it is hardwearing and fits well, it is easy to clean and nice and bright to attract little ones. You can buy coverall bibs a little cheaper than this but I think this was worth the money and the only thing that has managed to stain this is the ELC paint blocks.
Summary: Worth the extra
More reviews in the field of Art / Craft
- Caught in its spell...
- My Calendar - interactuve and educational - perfect for little learners
- Cuttlebug - a fantastic machine with many uses!
- Pro-fessional pens
- STraight or Jagged, what do you prefer
- Nothing's right I'm torn...
- Multiple use apron
- QUICK! STICK!
- Who doesn't like a bit of sparkle?
- Uni-Ball 120SC Signo Scents
- Anker Mike the Knight Filled Pencil Case
- Melissa & Doug Happy Hearts Wooden Bead Set
- Berol Colourbroad Pen Assorted Colours
- Spinmaster Moon Dough Super Value
- Beads Unlimited Finger Ring Base
- Baby Art Magix Box
- Crayola Colour Explosion Glow Board
- Staedtler Ergosoft Coloured Pencil
- Great Gizmos Mould & Paint Glitter Ballerina