Product Type: Play Doh Art / Craft
Newest Review: ... pack we got ten 150gram tubs of play doh in ten different colours. My children have had hours of fun playing with these with a rollin... more
Play Doh Party Pack
Member Name: barbie84
Play Doh Party Pack
I brought this play doh party pack a few weeks ago, not for a party but for my three daughters to play with together at the dining table to keep them occupied whilst the weather is bad.
In this party pack we got ten 150gram tubs of play doh in ten different colours.
My children have had hours of fun playing with these with a rolling pin, making them into different things, mixing colours and cutting shapes out of it. It does say it is not suitable for children under 3 years but I think this is incase they eat it ore put it in there nose or ears but as long as they are supervised I think younger children can enjoy it too as my two year old has loved it.
I was a bit worried that the bits that fell off the table might stain the carpet but despite it getting trod in once it had dried it hovered out leaving no marks behind at all.
These pots are not very big but they are an ideal size to be able to take places with you for your child to play with whilst waiting to stop them getting board and even more ideal for at home if you have a few children like me.
Summary: Fun for all
More reviews in the field of Art / Craft
- All the fun of puppies, without the toilet training!
- Colour Me Crazy
- Tiny Tatty Teddy Photo Album
- Create your own princess
- What Shall We Make Today?
- Sparkle as you stick
- To keep my Princess amused
- Pip squeaks for your little pip squeaks
- Little Monsters for your little monsters.
- Perfect for a rainy day
- Anker Toy Story 3 Complete Art Pack
- Tallon Artbox 12 Giant Pavement Chalks
- Zubber Ring Designer
- Hama Beads Ironing Paper
- Hama Maxi Beads
- Sakura Quickie Glue Pen
- Art Institute Glitter Pee Wee
- Papermania Basics Heat Tool
- Tim Holtz Distress Rock Candy Crackle Paint
- Chad Valley Plasticine Shape and Create Activity Case