Product Type: JBL in PC Speakers
Newest Review: ... If you take good care of it, I believe these speakers can last for much longer. - Very compact so it doesn't take up much space on your de... more
Stylish, modern ipod speakers
JBL Radial Micro
Member Name: evallyw
JBL Radial Micro
Advantages: Not expensive, compact, multiple usages
Disadvantages: Hate the remote, no batteries so you can't take it outside
- Fair quality for a small, budget speaker. Balanced sound and the bass is good. For £65, the quality exceeds the value which you pay for.
- Quite sturdy. Even after I dropped it on wooden floor countless times, it managed to work well for 2 years before I have to replace it. If you take good care of it, I believe these speakers can last for much longer.
- Very compact so it doesn't take up much space on your desk! The design is also very stylish and modern, so it looks good as an accessory on your desk as well.
- These speakers come with a small black remote. I hate the remote because of two reasons. First, it's so small that I have lost it countless times, but it may be just me. Second and more importantly, I often have to point it quite close and directly to the speaker in order to get it to work. After around 2 years of the hassle that the remote caused me, I give up. Luckily there are at least volume + and - buttons on the speaker itself.
- The connecting place where you set the ipod onto the speaker stopped working for me after about 2 years of using it. After that I have had to connect my ipod using the wires they provide, which is fine, but that means I can't connect my ipod and my laptop to the speakers at the same time.
Around £100 retail, but I found it on amazon for £65. (Seriously it's my favourite place to snap up a good bargain)
Summary: Fair, could be better
More reviews in the field of PC Speaker
- Creative Sound Blaster SBS 250
- NEC MultiSync Soundbar
- KitSound Mini Buddy Owl Speaker
- Altec Lansing BXR1321
- Sandberg USB Cube Speaker Set 2.0
- Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music System
- Logitech Z 553
- Creative Inspire 5.1 Console 5500D
- Cambridge Soundworks Megaworks THX 5.1 550
- Creative Inspire 5.1 Digital 5500