Product Type: Galt baby products
Newest Review: ... up inside the cover, the fit of the cover is good Once inflated I would suggest putting a cushion under the nest where the child's botto... more
Safe & Fun Playtime
Galt Baby Nest
Member Name: hunny999
Galt Baby Nest
Advantages: comfy,safe,bright & stimulating
Disadvantages: bit bulky
My Friend Bought me this for my baby and what a god send !! Its great.The bottom part is a inflatable ring which has farm yard animals with different textures on it ideal for small hands to touch and discover.The fact that it is inflatable is great as when not in use it can be packed up and put out of the way.The inner circle for the baby to seat in is a fair size...both mine & my friends little boys sat inside comfortably.
The Ring then has 4 bars which link make an arch over the top where there are hanging toys.One of which squeaks,one jingles one rustles and the other is a rattle.In the middle of the arch is a mirror which all babies are fascinated by so a real attention catcher for your little one.They are all brightly coloured too and very eye catching.
The ring cover,arch covers & the hanging toys can all be washed in the machine, i have washed mine a few times and the colour is just as bright as when i first bought it so its very durable.
The dimensions are as follows
Outside Diameter -39 inches
Height -28 inches
This is suitable from birth but i think i started to get the most use out of it when my little boy was about 3 months as he was alot more steady with his head by then.
My friend bought mine for me but i have seen them on ebay brand new for £30.00 including the play arch.I have not seen this one in stores in the flesh but alot of different internet sites have it available.
This is an ideal toy as you can have your baby somewhere playing & learning while knowing they are safe at the same time.Alot of playmats dont have the added protection of the ring or the comfort.I have another one which is awful....really thin mat for the baby to lie on and i have laminate flooring so not a good thing.I would highly reccommend this as it you will definitely get the use out of it.
Summary: Excellent baby toy
More reviews in the field of Baby Activity
- fantastic entertainer for babies
- A hand in time
- MOTHERCARE ACTIVITY MAT
- Great playmat kept my twins entertained for ages
- Great toy by Vtech
- Didnt entertain my little ones until around 8 or 9 months old
- Good value walker for toddlers
- Not really learning to walk
- A baby walker with a wonky wheel!!!!
- Almost indestructible, not Captain Scarlett but your child's first taste of free ...
- Fisher Price Stroll Along Walker
- Graco Swing n Bounce
- Jane Formula Kid Walker
- Hauck Disney Classic Mickey Bungee Deluxe Bouncer
- Hauck Disney Mickey Mouse Bouncer
- Graco Fun Rock
- Chicco First Steps Baby Walker
- Fisher Price Musical Lights n Sounds Gym
- Fisher Price Sparkling Symphony Gym
- Babies R Us Infant Activity Play Gym