Product Type: Asda baby products
Newest Review: ... ===What's In em?=== As these are baby wipes, you would expect them to be soft. You would be right. These are the softest wipes I've ever... more
Fab wipes for your Little Angel.
Asda Baby Wipes
Member Name: MikeBorry
Asda Baby Wipes
Advantages: Great quality and cheaply priced.
~ Asda wet wipes ~
As I shop mostly in Asda I do tend to buy a lot of Asda own brand stuff. When it comes to baby items I do like Johnson's products for the bath but with wet wipes I usually buy Asda's Little Angels wipes.
Currently we are working our way through a box of 6 packs which we paid £4 for, but other than these ones I do like the Little Angels Extra Care wipes which cost 87p a pack.
Asda have a lot to offer in the terms of wipes ~
Little Angels Cotton Soft with Baby Cream - £2.48
Little Angels Eco wipes - £1.67
Little Angels Extra Care - 87p
Little Angels Fragrance Free - 87p or 4 for £3 or available in boxes of 6 for £4.50
Little Angels Fragranced - 87p or 4 for £3 or available in boxes of 6 for £4.50
Little Angels Pure & Mild - 87p
Little Angels Toilet Training Wipes (with or withour fragrance) - 70p or 3 for £2
So as you can see you are pretty much spoilt for choice.
The Fragranced Wipes come in a purple and white spotty packet with a plastic flip top lid, under this you will find a sticky tab, it doesn't matter if you loose the sticky tab as the flip top lid will keep the wipes moist.
They have a clean, fresh fragrance that is very pleasant. There are 64 wipes in a pack.
The Extra Care wipes are in a minty and white coloured spotty pack. Again they have the plastic flip top lid. They are impregnated with a lotion that helps protect your baby's bum from nappy rash. These have a really lovely scent and they really do work. There are 72 wipes in a pack.
I have never had any problems when using these wipes, they clear up any messes with ease, from dirty bums to sticky fingers, I have also used them for wiping my little ones high chair and walker, and the floor. I also find them handy to give the sofa a quick wipe.
They are nice and moist and come out the packets with ease.
Overall a brilliant, cheaply priced wipe :o) x
Summary: Great priced wet wipes.
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- I'm not a baby, but these are handy!!!! :)
- Johnson's Baby Oil - it does more than just moisturizing your body
- Me and my baby love them
- our night nappy solution
- Bepanthen - the last but effective choice in nappy rash treatment!
- Wipes that are multi-purpose
- It's in the bag
- Good quality wipes
- New and improved version 3!
- Great product
- Lollipop Lane Fish and Chips Cuddlerobe
- Lollipop Lane Tiddly Wink Safari Cuddle Robe
- Lollipop Lane Tiddly Wink Safari Cuddle Robe & Wash Mitt
- Brother Max Wear-Me Bath Rattle
- Lollipop Lane Upsy Daisy Cuddlerobe
- Peli Play Pelican Bath Tidy
- Mickey Mouse Bath Tub Adventure Playset
- Mamia Baby Bath
- Mamas & Papas Earlybird Design Changing Mat
- Asda Little Angels Large Cotton Wool Pads