Product Type: Huggies baby products
Newest Review: ... for some reason have fallen in quality in a big way and it surprises me as Huggies are such a major brand name.The main problem is th... more
Member Name: intejoes
Advantages: Just a nappy
Disadvantages: Leakage, not very absorbent
I bought Huggies nappies for the first and last time in my third trimester, with a coupon from the Bounty bag.
I think I tried the nappies about five times on my baby and incredibly it has leaked every single time, which was when I decided to abandon it and I just ended up not using the rest of the nappies in the small packet and threw them away recently.
The nappy looks alright, just like a standard nappy, with velcro-like straps. The lining on the inside is not the best, rather thick and rough. The size I tried was size 1 for newborn, it was perfect for my son. The nappy has the guard around the thighs designed to keep stuff in, inspite of this it leaked every single time- poo as well as pee. I also felt it was not very absorbent.
Last I heard, Huggies are stopping production of nappies, although I do not know the reason for this.
Summary: Poor quality product
More reviews in the field of Baby Bath
- Bambino Mio Miosolo Premium Pack Boy
- Bambino Mio Miosolo Premium Pack
- Bambino Mio Miosolo Nappy Kit
- Bambino Mio Mionappies
- Bambino Mio Miosoft Nappy Set - Newborn
- Fisher Price My Potty Friend
- Cosatto Easi Peasi Changer
- Neal's Yard Remedies Organic Baby Lotion
- Avon Kids Super Gentle 2-in-1 Shampoo
- Tommee Tippee Winnie The Pooh Bath Tidy